The Food Fraud 18 programme is currently being developed and will be available to view shortly. We will send you the full programme upon completion, however, topics will include:
- Horizon scanning and testing
- Identifying food fraud through supply chain mapping and analysis
- Joint retailer and supplier case study – Taking a collaborative approach to combating food fraud across the supply chain on a global scale
- Examining the latest approach to enforcement and regulation in the UK and beyond
- How can audit and testing be joined together to create a single coherent anti-fraud strategy?
- Case study of international progress in the fight against global food fraud
If you would like to view our 2017 programme, please click here.