WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Food Fraud 2018 reunites leading industry professionals from across the globe, to a one day event, dedicated to upholding the integrity of the global food supply chain.
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone involved along the food supply chain to share best practices, learn new prevention and detection methods, network with like-minded individuals and see which technology is available to help you secure your chain.
Some of this year’s topics include:
- Horizon scanning and testing
- Identifying food fraud through supply chain mapping and analysis
- Joint retailer and supplier case study – Taking a collaborative approach to combating food fraud across the supply chain on a global scale
- Examining the latest approach to enforcement and regulation in the UK and beyond
- How can audit and testing be joined together to create a single coherent anti-fraud strategy?
- A case study of international progress in the fight against global food fraud: bilberry or another blue coloured berry?
The 2018 Food Fraud Conference will bring together:
- Technical Managers
- Heads of Supply Chain
- Heads of Food Safety/Integrity/Quality
- Heads of Risk Management
- Heads of R&D
- Regulatory Managers
If you are interested in seeing a complete list of our Food Fraud 2017 delegates, please click here